The M2N group is always looking for enthusiastic and talented researchers to join the group and contribute to one of the research projects.
Open applications for Post Doctoral Researchers will be considered. Click here for an overview of our research topics.
For Post Doctoral Researchers the following conditions apply
- An exciting research project in a novel research field
- A full-time appointment at Eindhoven University of Technology;
- A monthly salary in line with the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities and your experience level;
- Additionally, 8% holiday and 8,3% end-of-year annual supplements;
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, e.g. excellent sport facilities and the possibility of child care on the campus.
Applications will only be considered if you send us
- A motivation letter addressing your intended personal and scientific goals.
- Your detailed curriculum vitae.
- A list of courses and grades during BSc and MSc studies, including individual grades and average grade in their local scale.
- A summary of your PhD thesis.
- A list of publications, conference contributions, and other relevant output.
- Name, e-mail, and phone number of three scientists willing to provide references.