About the M2N research group
Welcome to the Molecular Materials and Nanosystems (M2N) research group. The M2N group is an interdepartmental research group at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), active in the Departments of Applied Physics and Chemical Engineering and Chemistry. It brings together researchers from these two fields and aims at establishing a coherent research and educational program on the physics and chemistry of functional nanostructured organic and inorganic molecular materials and devices.
- In this video you can see how happy we were that we could start experiments again after lockdown in May 2020.
- For up-to date news on COVID-19 regulations at TU/e click here.
- Wednesday January 13, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Dutch Israeli renewable energy conversion and storage - mini symposium
- Pieter Leenaers will defend his PhD thesis "Controlling the optoelectronic properties and structural organization of diketopyrrolopyrrole polymers via specialized design motifs" on January 15, 2021 at 16:00 h in Lecture room 4 of the Auditorium of the TU/e.
- Subash Gireesan will defend his PhD thesis on April 30, 2021 at 13:30 h in Lecture room 4 of the Auditorium of the TU/e.
- 10 December 2020
Congratulations to Dr. Junke Wang, who successfully defended his PhD thesis "Interfacial, Compositional and Morphological Engineering for Single- and Multi-junction Perovskite Solar Cells"
Also check out the news item on the site of TU/e
- 20 November 2020
Congratulations to Dr. Bart Saes, who successfully defended his PhD thesis "Unconventional Chromophores for Organic Solar Cells"
- 19 October 2020
Together with his with colleagues from the University of Twente Peter Bobbert published the paper A deep-learning approach to realizing functionality in nanoelectronic devices in Nature Nanotechnology.
- 16 October 2020
Junke Wang, Valerio Zardetto, Kunal Datta, Dong Zhang, Martijn Wienk and Rene Janssen published their paper 16.8% Monolithic all-perovskite triple-junction solar cells via a universal two-step solution process in Nature Communications.
- 7 October 2020
A warm welcome to Bruno Branco who started the last two years of his PhD in the eSCALED project today.
- 15 September 2020
A warm welcome to Wietse van Geel who started his PhD today.
- 1 September 2020
A warm welcome to Ludovico Riccardi who started the last two years of his PhD in the eSCALED project today.
- 1 July 2020
A warm welcome to Willemijn Remmerswaal who started her PhD today.
These and older new items can also be found here.