The M2N group is looking for excellent candidates for the following PhD projects:
For this PhD positions the following conditions apply
- An exciting research project in a novel research field
- A full-time appointment for four years at Eindhoven University of Technology, with an intermediate evaluation after 12 months.
- A full-time appointment for four years with a gross monthly salary growing from € 2.325,-- (first year) to € 2.972,-- (fourth year), in line with the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities;
- Additionally, 8% holiday and 8,3% end-of-year annual supplements;
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, i.e., a personal development programme for PhD students, excellent sport facilities and the possibility of child care on the campus.
Applications will only be considered if you send us
- A motivation letter addressing your intended PhD goals.
- Your detailed curriculum vitae.
- A list of courses and grades during BSc and MSc studies, including individual grades and average grade in their local scale.
- A summary of your master thesis research and (if available) your final report.
- Name, e-mail, and phone number of two scientists willing to provide references.
Selection starts immediately. Positions are open until filled.