The M2N group is always looking for enthusiastic and talented researchers to join the group and contribute to one of the research projects.
Open applications for PhD students will be considered.
Click here for an overview of our research topics.
For PhD positions the following conditions apply
- An exciting research project in a novel research field
- A full-time appointment for four years at Eindhoven University of Technology, with an intermediate evaluation after 12 months.
- A full-time appointment for four years with a gross monthly salary growing from € 2.325,-- (first year) to € 2.972,-- (fourth year), in line with the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities;
- Additionally, 8% holiday and 8,3% end-of-year annual supplements;
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, i.e., a personal development programme for PhD students, excellent sport facilities and the possibility of child care on the campus.
Applications will only be considered if you send us
- A motivation letter addressing your intended PhD goals.
- Your detailed curriculum vitae.
- A list of courses and grades during BSc and MSc studies, including individual grades and average grade in their local scale.
- A summary of your master thesis research and (if available) your final report.
- Name, e-mail, and phone number of two scientists willing to provide references.