- Phd position availble by Dec 21 2017: Title: “Do magnetic moments in RuO2(110) and in 3d-transition metal perovskite oxides determine the high efficiency in oxygen catalysis? “
- Article T-Light Japie by Robin Willems
- Xander de Vries, promovendus of M2N group has won Best Poster Award at the OP2017 (Optical Probes 2017) conference in Quebec, Canada. Title: “Predictive modeling of charge transport in amorphous molecular semiconductors: beyond Marcus theory”.
- The best poster award at the Lausanne HOPV 17-51255 conference! Bardo Bruijnaers (23 May 2017)
- Project EnOp
- Personal Marie Curie grant for TU/e researcher Mengmeng Li about Semiconducting plastic
Welcome to the M2N research page. Our group was established in 2003 and is an interdepartmental research group at the TU/e active in the Department of Applied Physics and Chemistry. It brings together researchers from these two fields and aims at establishing a coherent research program on the physics and chemistry of nanostructured materials and nano-sized organic and inorganic molecular systems.