- Phd position availble Title: “Do magnetic moments in RuO2(110) and in 3d-transition metal perovskite oxides determine the high efficiency in oxygen catalysis? “
- Phd defense Ruurd Heuvel, September 12th 2018, title: "Conjugated polymers for organic solar cells with reduced photon energy loss”.
- Phd defense Ameneh Najafi, Septermber 25 2018, Title: "Emergent magnetism in intercalated epitataxial graphene by hydrogen and tungsten".
- Phd defense Vikas Negi, Septermber 26 2018, Title: "Exploring the process-structure-property relationship of organic solar cells by high performance computer simulations".
- Phd defense Fallon Colberts, October 25 2018, Title: "Processing organic photovoltaic layers from and on water".
- Veni Grant 2018 from NWO for Mengmeng Li "Polymer monolayer electronics"
- Phd defense Bardo Bruijnaers 28 June 2018
- Phd defense Alessia Senes 24 May 2018
- Project EnOp
Welcome to the M2N research page. Our group was established in 2003 and is an interdepartmental research group at the TU/e active in the Department of Applied Physics and Chemistry. It brings together researchers from these two fields and aims at establishing a coherent research program on the physics and chemistry of nanostructured materials and nano-sized organic and inorganic molecular systems.