The M2N group is looking for excellent candidates for the following PhD projects:
For these PhD positions the following conditions apply
- An exciting research project in a novel research field
- A full-time appointment for four years at Eindhoven University of Technology, with an intermediate evaluation after 12 months.
- Gross monthly salary from € 2.222 (first year) to € 2.840 (fourth year), in line with the Collective Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including a personal development program for PhDs (PROOF program), holiday and end-of-year allowances, and excellent sports facilities.
Information about the PROOF Program can be found here.
Applications will only be considered if you send us
- A motivation letter addressing your intended PhD goals.
- Your detailed curriculum vitae.
- A list of courses and grades during BSc and MSc studies, including individual grades and average grade in their local scale.
- A summary of your master thesis research and (if available) your final report.
- Name, e-mail, and phone number of two scientists willing to provide references.
Selection starts immediately. Positions are open until filled.